- Searches are case-insensitive.
- Search terms are automatically ANDed together.
- Terms are appended by a wildcard (e.g., searching for the term 'late' would also find 'latest' and 'lateral').
- Will search for that specific word.
- +this +that -foo
- Will require "this" and "that" exists in a record but that "foo" doesn't.
- "network report"
- Will search specifically for that phrase.
- +"network report" -html
- Will search specifically for that phrase, and make sure the entry doesn't have "html".
- The wildcard (*) cannot be used at the beginning of a search term.
- Common words such as 'the', 'about', or 'but' will be excluded from your search terms (the full list of stopwords).